"Rates & Useful Information"
Memory Tracks offers you to discover its circuits according to two different formulas: in Private tours or in "shared" mode.
- In Private tours : the vehicle is exclusively dedicated to you during the day. Pick-up and return are done directly to your place of residence (Calvados Department as well as Sainte-Mère-Eglise and its surroundings).
Single fare (regardless of the route chosen and the number of passengers - up to 8 -): 495 €.
For departures from the area of Cabourg - Deauville - Trouville, please contact us : we will send you the rates upon receipt of your request.
- In "Shared" mode : You are likely to share the 8 seats of the vehicle with other people who have chosen the same circuit.
Departures are then exclusively from Caen (Place Courtonne) or from Ouistreham (near the Tourist Office).
- "Group" of 2 persons: "6th Airborne" 145 €/ pers, "Gold Juno Sword" 145 €/ pers, "Omaha & La Pointe du Hoc" 145 €/ pers, "US Drop Zones & Utah" 165 € / pers.
- Group of 3 people: "6th Airborne" 135 €/ pers, "Gold Juno Sword" 135 €/ pers, "Omaha & La Pointe du Hoc" 135 €/ pers, "US Drop Zones & Utah" 155 € / pers.
- From 4 to 8 people: choose the private tour formula (more advantageous).
- Single person (guaranteed departure from two persons in the vehicle): "6th Airborne" 145 €, "Gold Juno Sword" 145 €, "Omaha & La Pointe du Hoc" 145 €, "US Drop Zones & Utah" 165 € / pers.
- Free for Children under 6.
- Children from 6 to 9 years old benefit from a reduced rate of 45 € per child, regardless of the circuit.
WWW2 Veterans and civilian victims of war : Free.
Tailor-made Tours :
We are also at your disposal to design, with you and for you, "tailor-made" circuits. Please contact us – preferably by email – and a quote will be sent to you within 24 hours.
In addition to the historical tours, Memory Tracks offers you to make your transfers from or to railway stations, ferry stations, and airports.
We can also provide any other transport services on request.
Do not hesitate to send us a quote request.
- Booking: Prior booking - preferably by email (we will respond within 12 hours) - is required. See page "Contact & Booking".
- Timetables :
The times are specified in each "tour page".
- Children: French regulations require the use of suitable seats for children under 10 years of age.
Two seats of this type being permanently in the vehicle, we can provide simultaneous transportation for two children under the age of 10. Please note that we cannot go beyond this limit.
- Lunch: free time and at your expense. We will of course advise you possible places to go according to your desires.
- Museums: With the exception of the "6th Airborne" tour, the price of admission to museums is not included in the circuit.
- Helpful Precautions: In Normandy, deteriorating weather conditions are never to be ruled out! We invite you to plan to stay warm and protect yourself in case of rain.
- Payment: By CB or cash (Euros) at the end of the tour. Only french cheques are accepted.